Thursday, September 3, 2009

This Could Essentially Be a Tweet It Is So Short In Nature

I have threatened The Universe with my wrath more than once today if certain events transpire. I also bargained, pleaded, and perhaps briefly cussed out the Cosmos. I intend to maintain my stance that me holding a grudge against All That Is ranks as a pretty frickin' huge threat because though I may be diminutive in thought, word and deed I know some people. People you don't want on your bad side. Like the Russians. YEAH, pretty sure everything will turn up roses since I had my little chat with the Macrocosm.

And for good measure here is a tweet from earlier today with the added bonus of pictures:

sometimes when I worry about a loved one I visualize my brain as a burrowing animal, displacing dirt rapidly & accomplishing little.

No comments: