- I have a weakness for girls who pull off messy, butch haircuts.
- I get a kick out of introducing music to a group of friends that is 1) amazing music and then, yes 2) unknown to them until that point.
- I do own vinyl and yet no record player anymore.
- I understand how one can have good taste in wine and beer all while being on unemployment.
- I have a friend who collects grandma shoes and rocks them for all the comfort and radness they are worth (a lot, according to her).
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sometimes I just embrace that I have these vaguely hipster tendencies here and there. For example, I do like the scarf with t-shirt/thin jacket/no-it-is-not-cold-out-but-I-am-too-cool-to-care look. Never mind how idiotic and obviously contrarian it appears, I dig it.
And then there is this song which is my current anthem.
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros pretty much rocks my face off
with hipster happiness and I suggest if you have any qualms about how
asshat-ish hipsters can be, that you put them aside and revel in this
Then we can return to mostly hating on those pretentious pricks as per usual.
Posted by I Love You To Madness at 11:07 PM