Thursday, March 19, 2009

A deletion

This will be a quick note because I have some live music to see and I am morally opposed to attending such events in my pajamas. Which I am currently wearing. Change gonna come, oh yes it is.

Note: I am going to delete a post or two from my blog because I believe they involve personal information regarding people I care for. Clearly, I don't give a rats ass about divulging trade secrets about myself, but I do want to draw the line there. Also, I want my family to be able to read my blog without cringing, shuddering and feeling vague (or acute for that matter) animosity towards me. Not much has actually been said that would cause this reaction I don't think, but I am going to opt on the side of caution and assume it would trip some sensitivity wires. In this case assuming something is way less "ass out of u and me" and way more "protecting the feelings of those I love."


HOWEVER, this does not mean I won't mention you in the future. Especially if you did something I find particularly humorous like my good friend in WA who is a teacher and calls certain students "hot messes." TO THEIR FACE. That is hilarious and needs to be shared with the world without her permission. When she asks her particularly disorganized students why no one chose to be their binder activity partner they studiously reply "because my binder is a hot mess." So what did we learn today? "To not be such a hot mess." Educators take note.


So, it stands at one edited and one deleted. If EVER I cross the line let me know and I will remedy as quick as my ditzy-for-posting-it-in-the-first-place butt can. Assuming I like you. If not, I don't give a fuck.

2 comments:

Petunia Face said...

Okay, I just randomly stopped at this post because I have to tell you--you're writing is magic! love your blog. Love love love.
Love,
Susannah

I Love You To Madness said...

OMG! feeling all kinds of groovy right now. Thank you very much! Gonna beam all day.