Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Have No Idea Why I Want To Have a Post Title With Spud Mackenzie In It, But I Do. So There.


It is nearing on 3am and I can't sleep. I have managed, as I so often do when given lenient schedules, to flip-flop my sleeping hours to only occur during the early to mid morning. I start to actually get tired around 4am and finally asleep by 5. Then I wake up every hour or so until 9, check my email, maybe make some tea. I often crawl back into bed by 11:30, totally exhausted and pass out for an hour or two. Fucking ridiculous. But the wacky, light sleep does lead me to thinking about Spuds MacKenzie in the the wee hours, which is kind of fun, right? I GOT FREE ASSOCIATION ON LOCKDOWN, bitches.

So. Do I actually have anything to say? Yes. Am I feeling articulate enough to elaborate? Nope.

Things I was going to cover:
1. How much I have changed since I started this blog. How the blog itself has morphed and changed to reflect this.
2. How I wonder about someone reading old stuff, today for the first time and how they might then get a slightly off perception of me.
3. A universal theory of physics. That I developed on my own.

It was going to be pretty badass with its heavy emotional and intellectual content. But now I am just going for pretty. And badass. And meaty. And then WHOA.






Oh my god, I just want to go to sleep.

No comments: