Friday, August 15, 2008

For the record

1.  I did end up making dinner last night.  Just at like 10 at night.  and it was very tasty.  and AM did not starve.  I think I am redeemed, don't you?

2.  Listening to Blur's "Parklife" album is rocking my world right now.  I have it on at "11" mother fuckas!  'cause I can.


3.  I read my best friend's novel last night and I cried and laughed and was really moved.  Holy shit Leslye, you have mad skills!  I am in awe and can't wait to see it in print.

4.  I have decided that I do not like my job.  Mostly due to the fact that I am hardly working and I just really don't want to have to load my vehicle to the brim with children toys, client files, and the smell of my own personal defeat for each time I have to drive from one house full of crazy behaviorally challenge people to another.  I just want to be a secretary at a law office, or flower arranger or some shit.  goddamn partylite candles, shit man.

5.  I am going to dye my hair and grow out my bangs.  Again... ugh. it is a hard process, but I think will be worth it.  I'll be all super sultry for fall.  and I LOVE fall.  

6. this is a totally useless blog entry.  and I am okay with that.  

7.  there is always happy hour to look forward to.  getting toasty with friends at 6pm is pretty excellent.  

No comments: