Friday, August 15, 2008
For the record
1. I did end up making dinner last night. Just at like 10 at night. and it was very tasty. and AM did not starve. I think I am redeemed, don't you?
2. Listening to Blur's "Parklife" album is rocking my world right now. I have it on at "11" mother fuckas! 'cause I can.
3. I read my best friend's novel last night and I cried and laughed and was really moved. Holy shit Leslye, you have mad skills! I am in awe and can't wait to see it in print.
4. I have decided that I do not like my job. Mostly due to the fact that I am hardly working and I just really don't want to have to load my vehicle to the brim with children toys, client files, and the smell of my own personal defeat for each time I have to drive from one house full of crazy behaviorally challenge people to another. I just want to be a secretary at a law office, or flower arranger or some shit. goddamn partylite candles, shit man.
5. I am going to dye my hair and grow out my bangs. Again... ugh. it is a hard process, but I think will be worth it. I'll be all super sultry for fall. and I LOVE fall.
6. this is a totally useless blog entry. and I am okay with that.
7. there is always happy hour to look forward to. getting toasty with friends at 6pm is pretty excellent.
Posted by I Love You To Madness at 2:23 PM