Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay, some hopeful news


My sister (Sarah) has been studying herbology and is helping me out with my health issues A TON.  I am very grateful for this and have been enjoying the benefits of having someone who knows her shit.  If any of you out there are interested she has started up her own tea company (that will eventually expand to tinctures, lotions and other good stuff as far as I can tell).  Here is the link to her website


Check it out and if you are feeling it, buy some tea or ask her to host a tasting.  I drink the evening calming one each night now and love it.  It is all part of supporting local (she is relocating to Lopez Island), organic, community based goods and just being part of the exchange makes a person feel that much more connected and healthier.  Give it a whirl peeps!  

No comments: